7/22/15

Cream Wedding Shrug for Californian Bride


This wedding shrug is for Marissa from California. She is getting married in august so I had to work long hours to make sure this lovely bolero will be there for the big event. But I have managed to ship the parcel today, so I am really happy with the result.

I used mohair yarn in cream color to make her bridal bolero.
After many, many hours, my crochet bolero looked like this:
Not a wedding shrug yet, but close. After a few more hours I was happy to take a final picture to this bridal jacket and prepare it for a long journey to US. It should be there in a few days.
If you want to see more of my crochet designs you can check my wedding store and my crochet women hats store on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...